DJI PHANTOM 4 BATTERY
- High capacity for up to 28 minutes of flight time
- Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
- Updated specifically for the Phantom 4
The new generation DJI Intelligent Flight Battery is a 5350mAh, 15.2V LiPo4s battery that is specifically designed for the Phantom 4 series, enabling optimal performance. Supporting up to 28 minutes of flight time, the battery also has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
CHARGING THE BATTERY
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter. DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger. Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature. The battery cannot be charged outside of the temperature range of 0℃-40℃.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles. Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.
- Capacity: 5350mAh
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Voltage: 15.2V