DJI Osmo Action 3 Standard Combo
There are no limits to your adventures with the Osmo Action 3 (1). It features a quick-release design for fast horizontal and vertical mounting, and color touchscreens on the front and back for easy adjustments and playback. With extreme improvements in cold resistance, battery life and diving depth, there’s never been a better time to record your adventures.
Expressive images – 4K/120fps
Every moment can be a highlight. Record video at up to 4K/120fps  and capture your experiences in stunning detail.
Super-wide 155° field of view
Endless possibilities. A super-wide field of view makes every scene more interesting, more memorable, and fully immerses your audience.
Best image quality with 1/1.7″ sensor – Calibrate color temperature
Enjoy lifelike colors. The Action 3’s color temperature sensor automatically adjusts white balance and exposure to achieve accurate colors, even in environments with complex lighting conditions like diving.
Quick Release Design – Camera Attachment: Secure and Efficient
Extremely shock resistant for a secure connection.  The Action 3’s innovative quick-release design enhances shock resistance with strong magnets and an additional metal safety catch. This makes the camera well-equipped for extreme action.  It is also easy to attach and detach, allowing you to change locations and accessories quickly and flexibly.
Even sometimes upright
Mount it as you like. With the Osmo Action 3 protective frame, you can shoot vertically in seconds. Simply remove and reattach in the new orientation.
Cold-resistant and long-lasting battery
- Properly Cold:
-20 °C: Record for up to 150 minutes even in temperatures as low as -20 °C.
- 160 minutes of battery life 
- A battery that can keep up with you. Battery performance has been improved again with the Action 3 to provide more than 2.5 hours of recording. Capture your entire adventure on a single charge.
No more delays. The Action 3 is the first action cam to natively support fast charging technology. It can charge to 80% in just 18 minutes, which is enough for about two hours of recording. 
- RockSteady 3.0:
The latest generation of RockSteady uses sophisticated and further improved stabilization algorithms to effectively eliminate camera shake in all directions. It can be used when shooting at up to 4K/120fps and provides stable and intense first-person impressions.
This intelligent stabilization helps eliminate camera shake in all directions and even corrects horizontal tilt at any angle.
- That means footage stays level with the horizon even with heavy bumps and 360° rotations. Plus, you can also enable HorizonBalancing, which corrects horizontal tilt within ±45° and supports recording stable 4K/60fps video.
- Waterproof to 16m :
Shoot deeper. The camera is designed for depths up to 16 meters for enhanced underwater adventures without additional accessories.
- Extremely durable glass:
Shockproof and water-resistant.
- Both the front and rear touchscreens and the lens cover are all made of high-strength Gorilla Glass, which is not only wear and scratch resistant, but can also withstand a 1.5 meter drop.  These three components also have a water-repellent coating, so image quality is not compromised.
Controls: Well thought-out functions – Two touchscreens
Also with front touchscreen. The front touchscreen is handy for vlogs and and selfies and supports frequently used functions. Camera settings, mode changes or video playback can be done directly from the front without turning the camera around.
When the camera orientation is changed from horizontal to vertical, the user interface adjusts accordingly. The touchscreens can be operated easily even with wet hands.
Talk to your camera
Intuitive control, even without sight. Just press the quick switch button and the camera talks to you, indicating the current shooting mode. Even if the camera is installed on a helmet, for example, you can quickly select the mode you want and be sure you never miss the perfect moment for your shot. You can even add up to five custom parameters to the list of shooting modes.
Voice Control 
Control the camera using only your voice. Ideal for hands-free shooting, the Action 3 recognizes voice commands with high accuracy so you can fully enjoy memorable moments.
Intense video, crystal clear audio
- Stereo recording:
Outstanding audio means better results. The recording direction can be adjusted for more targeted and accurate audio. A microphone on the bottom even suppresses wind noise for better audio in windy or high-speed conditions.
- External microphones:
the Action 3 is compatible with DJI Mic, which is easy to mount and offers a transmission range of up to 250 meters.  The Action 3 can also connect other external microphones via the 3.5mm to USB-C cable.
The Action 3 can be used as a webcam for better video calls. Whether for meetings, distance learning or just chatting with friends, simply switch between multiple perspectives and use the stereo sound for crystal clear conversations.
The Action 3 supports livestreaming platforms and multiple resolutions to choose from. Be ready to livestream anytime, and even record your livestreams to watch again later.
LightCut: Video post-processing can be so easy
The LightCut app is optimized for use with Action 3. It can automatically select clips and intelligently integrate them into templates to simplify video editing for you.
- Easy post-editing:
LightCut supports direct connection with Action 3 for quick and convenient previews. Just let the artificial intelligence choose your best moments and enjoy finished 4K videos.
- Countless templates:
Choose from a variety of templates designed for dynamic videos.
- Whether it’s cycling, snowboarding, or diving, you can create stunning videos easily and quickly anytime.
- DJI Mimo app is required for activation when using the camera for the first time
- The protective frame is required for vertical shots
- battery compartment and port covers, as well as the lens cover, must be tightly closed before use
- It is recommended to install the waterproof housing for prolonged underwater shooting or in environments with strong external impacts. The Osmo Action 3 and the waterproof housing are both IP68 rated. Do not use the camera in a thermal bath and keep it away from corrosive liquids.
- The high frame rate of 120 fps applies to videos in 1080p, 2.7K and 4K with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- To avoid damage, do not throw, hit or push the product
- Tested in a lab environment at -20 °C while recording 1080p/30fps videos with stabilization disabled and screens off
- Data is for reference only.
- Tested in a lab environment at 25 °C while recording 1080p/30fps videos with stabilization disabled and screens off
- Data is for reference only.
- Tested in a lab environment at 25 °C, with the DJI 30W USB-C charger without using the photo/video capture function and screens off
- Specifications are for reference only.
- The ability of the two touchscreens (front and rear) and lens cover to repel water is achieved by AF coating, which can be affected by scratches.
- Currently, only English and Chinese are supported for this feature
- Should be used in a quiet environment and when using clear and accurate pronunciation.
- FCC compliant and tested in an open outdoor environment without interference
Push any adventure beyond the edge with Osmo Action 3. It features a quick-release design for easy horizontal and vertical mounting, and full colour touchscreens on the front and rear for effortless control of parameters and playback. With additional breakthroughs in cold resistance, battery life, and waterproof capability, there’s never been a better time to take action.
-4K/120fps & Super-Wide FOV
-Cold Resistant & Long-Lasting
-Quick-Release Vertical Mount