In The Box
- Bracket A (upper) x 2
- Bracket B (left) x 1
- Bracket C (right) x 1
- Bracket D (reinforcing rib) x 3
- Bracket connection block x 4
- OSDK adapter plate module x 1
- USB cable (with two type-A ports) x 1
- XT30 power cable x 1
- Wire clip x 3
- Foot pad x 3
- Hand screw x 5
- Screw A (M1.6) x 15
- Screw B (M2.0) x 5
- Screw C (M3.0) x 5
- Screw D (M1.6 step) x 3
- Screwdriver kit x 1
The OSDK expansion module can attach a Manifold 2 onto the Matrice 300 RTK platform, and offers standard adapter interfaces to allow connection with various onboard computing platforms.
- Compatible with the M300 RTK and Manifold 2.
- Converts interfaces on the M300 RTK OSDK to standard interfaces such as USB Type-A, UART serial port and XT30 power output, to allow for connection with onboard computing platforms.
- Can be used with the single upward gimbal to meet the needs of more scenarios.
- When mounted onto the M300 RTK, the module can be put into the safety transport case while attached to the drone, ensuring easier storage.