- Fits all Phantom 3’s & 4’s
- Designed not to interfere with your drones VPS sensors. All remain ON, unobstructed and active, no need to move it to the back legs to clear the sensors.
- Mounts in seconds to your drone with no tools required, no removal of the LEDs lens,
- Clear from the drone camera including the large P4Pro & Adv camera.
- Over 10kg release ability - A Phantom can lift 1.4kg Max, 800g Max recommended bait, more possible but not recommended.
- Selectable auto mechanical release or full lock - for the guys that fly amongst the gulls, adding protection against reel jams with emergency bail.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery, charged from an internal charger powered by USB charge lead in under 30min. A single charge can do over 100 drops, Over 2-week stand by if left on (warning this could damage the battery)
- No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it,
- Central loading the same as all other Gannets - balancing the load on all 4 motors, this is fundamental to all drones. See WARNING section below for more details.
- All electronics are kept away from the light-bridge antennas and compasses that are located in all 4 the drones legs. Thus ensuring interference-free operation of your drone even at long distances,
- Is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone's remote * . Alternatively, you can set your drone's camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on.
- Fastest one hand loading of all releases, even while the drone is hovering. With no need for metal/plastic rings on the Drop-Loop. Designed for 0,25mm to 1,2mm nylon Drop-Loops.
- Instant activation from the C1 or C2 button on the drone remote, - full distance range of the drone.
- All 4 flight LED lights to remain fully functional and visible (No LED is blocked off), Gannet X can be used in Light or Dark mode (user selectable)
- Smallest, most compact and most powerful Gannet to date and the smallest release in the market by a very large margin. Weighing in at only 55g. Weight saved on the release is safety gained for the flight reducing drone power consumption.
- High-quality injection moulded body with brass release pin. Design and appearance matching that of DJI themselves.
* excludes Phantom 3 Standard that does not have C1/2 buttons and needs activation from within the DJI Go App
What's in the box?
- Gannet X with Phantom 3 sensor.
- Phantom 4 sensor adaptor in optional Selection
- USB Charge lead.
- 2 off additional spare body securing bands.
- 1 off Phantom 3 sensor mounting band.
- Instruction leaflet.