The DJI RS 2 Pro Combo is a masterfully crafted motorised gimbal that’s designed to deliver industry-leading camera stabilisation, and master filmmaking on DSLR, Mirrorless, and the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras; and packs extra accessories to provide filmmakers a more comprehensive workflow. The handheld gimbal is extremely light in weight, allowing you to pack less, but still letting you film more. Key improvements to its stabilisation is that it incorporates the Titan Stabilisation Algorithm that enables filmmakers to capture much smoother video footage than even; and with SuperSmooth – it ensures that it compensates for micromovements and also enhanced the torque, to ensure that it stabilises 100mm zoom lenses.
It also provides a multi-shooting solution with both RSA ports being NATO compatible – giving access to a universe of third-party accessories. Key features to the masterful handheld gimbal is that it provides endless possibilities that include a full-colour 1.4” touchscreen that allows you to quickly adjust the parameters and giving you access to use all features of the Ronin app; and efficient balancing between payloads with a 4.5kg tested payload; a Monocoque carbon fiber construction; and a maximum 12hr runtime. The Focus System built-in to the lightweight construction ensures cinematic sharpness all thanks to a built-in front dial that can be found just above the trigger to complement the mounted Focus Wheel for accurate focus and zooming; and a 3D Focus System (to be made available soon) that utilises ToF sensors to measure the distance between the lens and subject to deliver sharp picture, even in low-light conditions.
The RavenEye Wi-Fi Transmitter included ensures that it easily transmits 1080p video from up to 100m away with the latency of just 50 ms, and with ActiveTrack 3.0 built-in: the DJI RS 2 will then utilise the source signal from your camera to track your subject. Regardless of a lightweight construction, its conveniently and solidly built to be compatible with most popular brands all thanks to the Dual-layer camera mounting plate, a fine-tune balancing knob, Axis Locks that allows you to keep the gimbal arms in place for easier balancing and storage. Not only does it allow you to capture smooth video footage, but it also let you unleash your creative side by creating Time Tunnel effects where it combines Roll 360 with hyperlapse to twist the fabric of space and time; Force Mobile where the gimbal follows your smartphones movements; Timelapse and the Track; and the Panorama mode.
Included in the Pro Combo is a splash-proof carry case that features dedicated compartments to store your key accessories, and a mini tripod that attaches to a 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom of the grip handle.
- RS 2 + 1080p Transmitter, Servo & More
- Lightweight Design with 10 lb Payload
- Supports BMPCC 6K, ALEXA Mini LF, 1D X
- Advanced 1.4" Full-Color LCD Touchscreen
- The DJI RS 2 Gimbal Stabilizer is tested to carry a payload of up to 4.5kg
- Masterfully Crafted with a Monocoque Carbon Fiber Construction, weighing only 1kg.
- A Full-Colour 1.4" Touchscreen built-in - allowing you to quickly adjust parameters and to use all features of the Ronin app.
- ActiveTrack 3.0 is made available easily from the touchscreen.
- World leading Titan Stabilization Algorithm that delivers filmmakers with smooth video footage.
- Endless possibilities with the DJI RS 2 Gimbal - providing two RSA ports, being both NATO compatible - allowing the gimbal to be available to a universe of third-party of accessories and versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- An Advanced Focus System is built in to achieve cinematic sharpness all thanks to a built-in front dial that can be found just above the trigger to complement the mounted Focus Wheel for accurate focus and zooming; and a 3D Focus System (to be made available soon) that utilises ToF sensors to measure the distance between the lens and subject to deliver sharp picture, even in low-light conditions.
- The RavenEye Wi-Fi Transmitter included ensures that it easily transmits 1080p video from up to 100m away with the latency of just 50 ms, and with ActiveTrack 3.0 built-in: the DJI RS 2 will then utilise the source signal from your camera to track your subject.
- Unleash your creativity with a variety of modes that include Time Tunnel, Force Mobile, Timelapse, Track, and Panorama.
- Powerful and long lasting battery that provides filmmakers with a 12-hour runtime. The DJI RS 2 utilises the BG30 grip, and it can be charged independently from the DJI RS 2. It also employs a cartridge design to achieve a more secured battery mounting and for faster swaps.